Water Matrix for Basins
- Basin Matrix is designed to replace up to 90% of the gravel traditionally used in the reservoir of Cascading Falls applications.
- Over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel! The water matrix holds 7.4 gallons of water per cubic foot whereas gravel can only hold 2.2 gallons.
- Less Labor excavating and moving boulders.
- Tighter spaces - Build your stream/waterfall to end right over the top of the Matrix.
- Extra water volume reduces the maintenance of filling due to evaporation.
WMSM17 - Small Matrix
- 26.5”L x 16”w x 9.5”h
- 17 gallon volume
WMLG34 - Large Matrix
- 26.5”L x 16”w x 17.5”h
- 32 gallon volume