Shipping & Returns
Shipment Fast Facts
FREE SHIPPING ON RETAIL ORDERS OVER $99*
We ship using the most economical means possible to keep freight costs as low as possible.
- Retail orders under $99 have a flat rate of $14.95.
- Retail orders over $99 ship free but may incur an oversized or heavy item flat fee.
- Shipping varies based on what is being shipped and where it is shipping to.
- Freight pallets sent to a commercial address will always be less than shipping to a residential address.
- For pallet delivery to residential addresses, please note that the trucking company will bring the pallet to the ground at the end of the driveway. If you want them to bring it to your garage, or another place in your yard, there likely will be an additional fee for you to pay directly to the freight company.
- For our wholesale customers, we offer a reduced flat-rate shipping program to cap your freight expenses so you can estimate projects with confidence.
- Delivery times have multiple variables. If faster or a scheduled service is needed call 888-619-3474.
You will be notified by email when your items ship. We are available to answer any questions that may come up.
We Strive to Make Ordering Easy
Blue Thumb Delivery Timeline
Place your order online. For assistance, text or call the Blue Thumb Sales/Tech Team at 888.619.3474.
Our warehouse team carefully packages the order for shipping. Packaging process time is 2-4 business days.
Once the order leaves our warehouse, it is in the hands of the shipping company. Shipping time can vary, but is generally 5-7 business days.
A tracking number will be provided for estimating the arrival of your order after it has shipped.
Upon receipt of your water feature immediately inspect your package for damage and missing items.
NOTE: Delivery times have multiple variables such as destination location and shipping method.
We make every effort to deliver orders in a timely, efficient manner using the following methods:
FedEx: Daily Shipments. This is the most economical way to ship small orders. Actual freight charges will be added to the invoice.
Common Carrier: Daily Shipments. This is often the best option. We negotiate very favorable freight discounts and pass the savings along to you. Actual freight charges will be added to the invoice.
Direct Ship: Large orders may be shipped directly from the manufacturer. Freight charges may apply.
Damaged Goods: Please report any damage immediately to the shipping company. Note: Damage on the bill of lading to ensure a claim can be filed.
Terms of Payment: Terms are printed on each invoice. Standard terms are C.O.D. or Net 30 days from the date of shipment with approved credit. Blue Thumb also accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Net 30 accounts cannot be paid using a credit card.
A 20% restocking fee will be charged for returned goods. Items must be in like-new, sellable condition, and in season. Returns must be accompanied by the original invoice.
All returns require a Returned Goods Receipt (RGR#) to be clearly marked on the outside of each package returned. Please call Blue Thumb to receive RGR# prior to returning merchandise.
Special orders, clearance/specials, and custom-cut items like liner, underlayment, anti-splash mat, and tubing are not returnable. Credit will be issued to the customers’ house account. The customer is responsible for returning items to Blue Thumb and for freight costs.
2650 Schust Rd.
Saginaw, MI 48603
- Defective items may be returned to Blue Thumb without a restocking fee during the warranty period of the merchandise.
- The customer is responsible for returning the items to Blue Thumb and for freight costs.
- Each item must be accompanied by the original invoice showing the date of purchase.
Shipping and Return FAQs
Q: What is the minimum order?
A: We do not have a minimum order requirement. We have quick shipping turnaround times so order frequently but only as much as you need.
Q: How do you ship orders?
A: We ship using the most economical means possible to keep freight costs as low as possible. Smaller orders are shipped FedEx ground. Larger orders will be shipped on a pallet usually through FedEx freight or a similar carrier.
Q: How much does shipping cost?
A: Retail orders over $99 ship free but may incur an oversize or heavy item flat fee. Shipping varies based on what is being shipped and where it is shipping to. Freight pallets sent to a commercial address will always be less than shipping to a residential address. For our wholesale customers, we offer a reduced flat-rate shipping program to cap your freight expenses so you can estimate projects with confidence.
Q: What do I do if there is something wrong with my order?
A: Please text or call our Sales/Tech Team at 888-619-3474 so we can troubleshoot the problem.
Many of our fountains are fragile. Please inspect your shipment before accepting it.
Q: How long before I receive my order?
A: You should recive your items in 7-10 business days. This timeline may vary with the shipping method needed, such as for oversized or heavy items.