#A600822 - Pond Series Aeration System (PS10) w/ 1 Skid and 100' 3/8" Weighted Airline
Airmax PondSeries Aeration Systems are powerful enough to aerate ponds up to 6 acres and can be adapted to fit uniquely shaped ponds for maximum aeration up to 50 feet deep. Diverse PondSeries Aeration Systems make aeration a breeze. The single diffuser PS10 system is excellent for small or regularly shaped ponds while the PS60, available with up to 6 diffusers, tackles water bodies up to 6 acres or ponds with an irregular shape that require precision diffuser placement for even circulation. Airmax PondSeries Aeration Systems are manufactured in the USA with high performance, Integrated SmartStart Technology (IST) and professional quality components.
The World's Best Aerator
Airmax has re-engineered its line of Aeration Systems to bring you the World's Best Aerator:
- The Most Effective & Efficient
- The Quietest Pond Aeration System
- Maximum Water Circulation
- The Easiest to Install
Airmax Warranty: 3-Year - Compressor and Electrical Components; 5-Year - Diffuser and Airline; 10-Year - Cabinet
ProAir4 Weighted Diffuser
- PTFE Non-Stick 6" Membrane Diffuser Stick:Provides the synergies of air stones while being virtually maintenance-free.
- Check Valve:Prevents back pressure on the compressor.
- Innovative Sled Design:Keeps diffuser submerged while maintaining an upright position during installation.
SilentAir RP Series Compressor
- High-Efficiency Compressor with Rubber Mounts:Reduces noise & vibration to ensure silent operation.
- Air Filter:Maximizes the life of the compressor.
- SmartStart Technology (IST):Protects compressor during pressurized restarts following power supply interruptions.
- Airflow Manifold:Simplifies airflow management to individual diffusers (on systems with multiple diffusers).
- Airline Quick Disconnects:For easy system removal & storage.
- Pressure Gauge & Relief Valve:Monitor system performance & safeguard from back pressure.
Airmax ETL Composite Cabinet
- Enhanced Cooling System:Tunnels air flow evenly through the cabinet with a high flow cooling fan & high-density air intake pre-filter to remove air debris
- Composite Cabinet with Removal Top:ETL Electrical Safety Certified Cabinet protects components while providing easy access.
- Elevated Base:Protects against damaging flood water.
- Pre-Wired Electrical Box:Simplifies electrical connections for easy setup.
Made in the USA
- All Airmax Aeration Systems are ETL Listed and proudly Made in the USA.
- Self-Weighted: No bricks, weights, or ties are needed. This 3/8" airline is kink-free & fish hook resistant.
When to Use
Airmax PondSeries Aeration Systems provide continuous circulation and aeration and for ponds and lakes up to 50' deep. By aerating your pond from the bottom up, you'll circulate incredible amounts of water, drastically increasing the dissolved oxygen levels in your water column. This allows for increased levels of beneficial bacteria to accumulate in your pond resulting in reduced pond odors and muck accumulation.
How to Use
Airmax PondSeries Aeration Systems can be installed at the edge of your pond or at a 115-volt power source several hundred feet away utilizing Direct Burial Tubing. The ProAir4 Weighted Diffuser(s) should be placed near the deepest areas of your pond and distributed equally to promote adequate aeration throughout the entire water body. Airmax PondSeries Aeration Systems are designed to run 24/7 year-round but may be turned off in the winter months if desired. Be sure to follow the included installation instructions when running your Airmax Aeration System for the first time.
- Can aerate ponds up to 1 acre at 21' deep
- Composite cabinet houses and protects the SilentAir Compressor from outdoor elements.
- Max Running Amps: 1.6
- Volts: 115
- CFM: 2.3
- Electrical Cost for 24/7 Usage: $13.20 month (based on 10 cents per kilowatt hour)
The PS10 kit includes:
- 1 ProAir-4 weighted diffuser plate
- SilentAir composite cabinet with high volume cooling fan
- 1/4 HP rocking piston compressor
- 100' self-weighted 3/8" airline