Blue Thumb Pond Salt
Pond Salt is formulated to increase koi and goldfish electrolytic intake. Electrolytes are critical in building and maintaining a healthy slime coat. Electrolytes such as potassium are essential in wound repair and in times of heavy stress (i.e. - during water changes or clean-outs). Salt is excellent for mucous production when healing from a wound. Pond Salt will also help ward off and remove most common protozoan parasites found in koi and goldfish such as: Dactylogyrus, Byrodcytulus, Epistylis, Trichodina and Chilodonella. Pond Salt can be used in a salt bath for heavy infestations or as a routine treatment to keep parasites from entering the pond environment.
- Controls 80% of all common pond parasites.
- Helps restore natural electrolytes.
- Maintains healthy fish slime coat.
- Safe for all aquatic life.
- 10lbs treats 2,000 gallons.
- 20lbs treats 4,000 gallons.