A530157 - Shoreline Defense Quart
- Works best on cattails, lilies, loosestrife, phragmites, and other emergent weeds.
- Great for shorelines and beaches.
- Kills weeds down to their roots.
- For best results, apply when weed is in its active growing stage.
- For cattails its best to apply during late summer and early fall.
|Square Footage Per Container||Up to 10,000 Square Feet||Up to 40,000 Square Feet|
Treatment Booster™ Plus
|2,500 Square Feet||8 Ounce||2 Gallon||4 Ounce|
|5,000 Square Feet||1/2 Quart (16 Ounce)||4 Gallon||8 Ounce|
|7,500 Square Feet||3/4 Quart (24 Ounce)||6 Gallon||12 Ounce|
|10,000 Square Feet||1 Quart (32 Ounce)||8 Gallon||16 Ounce|
Please note: Above are recommendations. Always read the product label.
WHEN TO APPLY
Shoreline Defense should be applied to target weeds while they are active and growing. The active ingredients in Shoreline Defense will be absorbed by the plant where it travels to the roots killing the entire plant.
HOW TO APPLY
Mix the desired amount of Shoreline Defense and pond water in accordance to label directions. Using a pressurized sprayer; spray the Shoreline Defense mixture directly onto target weeds. Use with Treatment Booster Plus for best results. Treated weeds will begin to brown and die. Once weeds are completely dead, cut and rake them away to prevent an accumulation of plant decay and pond muck.
WATER USE RESTRICTIONS
Shoreline Defense carries no water use restrictions.
Shoreline Defense can not be shipped to Alaska, Arizona, California, Canada, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont or Washington.
- 2,500 square feet: 8 ounces of Shoreline Defense® with 2 gallons of water
- 5,000 square feet: 16 ounces of Shoreline Defense® with 4 gallons of water
- 10,000 square feet: 32 ounces of Shoreline Defense® with 8 gallons of water
Water Use Restrictions: None State Shipping Restrictions: AK, AZ, CA, CT, DC, HI, MA, ME, NJ, PR, RI, VT, WA, or Canada