LiquidArt™ Aquariums are built with high-quality acrylic that's 40% clearer than glass. Acrylic tanks are also brighter, safer, and stronger than glass. The colors of your fish will come alive in these beautiful acrylic aquariums, especially against the black background, and you will not experience tint or distortion that's common with glass tanks. Clean corners and a frameless design give this fish tank the stylish look of a rimless aquarium. Not only will your fish look better, but they'll be safer. Acrylic won't shatter like glass and is a much better insulator to protect your fish from temperature fluctuations, resulting in healthier and happier fish.
Acrylic Fresh Aquariums are the perfect choice for aquariums featuring canister filtration, internal filtration, or hang-on-the-back (HOB) filtration. Most suitable for freshwater systems, live planted tanks, or shrimp/invertebrate tanks.
Acrylic Fresh systems include the acrylic aquarium with cover, wood cabinet, and acrylic safe algae scrubber.
Acrylic Fresh Aquarium measures 36" x 20" x 18"h (approx. 56 gallons) and includes lid along with a 30" high Cabinet, featuring soft close doors.
Overall assembled measurement 36” x 20” x 48”H.
Why Acrylic vs Glass Aquariums?
- Acrylic has superior clarity to glass
- Acrylic is 17 times stronger than glass
- Acrylic tanks are approximately half the weight of glass tanks (when empty)
- Acrylic has better insulating qualities than glass
- Acrylic tanks have stronger seams than glass tanks
Why LiquidArt Aquariums?
- The Finest Craftsmen: We have over 60+ combined years of creating beautiful aquarium displays.
- The Finest Materials: Ultra-clear, high-polished, museum-quality acrylic is used on all products.
- The Finest Experience: Extreme care is taken to ensure the highest quality.
Manufactured by Blue Thumb, LiquidArt Acrylic Aquariums are made with the highest quality cell cast acrylic with chemically bonded seams and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty from leakage due to manufacture defects.