LiquidArt™ Aquariums are built with high-quality acrylic that's 40% clearer than glass. Acrylic tanks are also brighter, safer, and stronger than glass. The colors of your fish will come alive in these beautiful acrylic aquariums, especially against the black background, and you will not experience tint or distortion that's common with glass tanks. Clean corners and a frameless design give this fish tank the stylish look of a rimless aquarium. Not only will your fish look better, but they'll be safer. Acrylic won't shatter like glass and is a much better insulator to protect your fish from temperature fluctuations, resulting in healthier and happier fish.
What is AIO? All-in-One (AIO) filtration is located across the back of the aquarium and houses the filtration media and recirculating pump. This keeps the aquarium clean and free of hoses and plumbing. Water flows through the overflow slots thru mechanical filter socks and then thru the biological Bacti-Twist media chamber. There are additional chambers available for a variety of filtration media before the water gets circulated back into the aquarium via the pump chamber. There is even a chamber to safely place a submersible heater (heater sold separately).
Acrylic AIO Aquariums are the perfect choice for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums. Most suitable for freshwater systems, live planted tanks, or shrimp/invertebrate tanks.
Acrylic AIO systems include the acrylic aquarium with cover, built-in filtration across the back of the aquarium, Bacti-Twist filtration media, 290gph magnetic drive pump, wood cabinet, and acrylic safe algae scrubber.
Acrylic AIO Aquarium measures 36" x 20" x 18"h (approx. 56 gallons) along with a 30" high Cabinet, featuring soft close doors.
Overall assembled measurement 36” x 20” x 48”H.
Why Acrylic vs Glass Aquariums?
- Acrylic has superior clarity to glass
- Acrylic is 17 times stronger than glass
- Acrylic tanks are approximately half the weight of glass tanks (when empty)
- Acrylic has better insulating qualities than glass
- Acrylic tanks have stronger seams than glass tanks
Why LiquidArt Aquariums?
- The Finest Craftsmen: We have over 60+ combined years of creating beautiful aquarium displays.
- The Finest Materials: Ultra-clear, high-polished, museum-quality acrylic is used on all products.
- The Finest Experience: Extreme care is taken to ensure the highest quality.
Manufactured by Blue Thumb, LiquidArt Acrylic Aquariums are made with the highest quality cell cast acrylic with chemically bonded seams and are covered by a Lifetime Warranty from leakage due to manufacture defects.