Small Elite Skimmer
• Dimensions: 26.25” x 15.25” x 19.75”
• Max. Pump Flow: 5000 gph
• Recommended Flow 2500 - 3500gph
• Max Pond Size: Up to 11’ x 16’ or similar
• Handles Single Pump Configuration
• Includes Natural Faux Lid
• Includes Marine-Grade, Self-Taping screws that cannot strip out
• Includes the following: Green Matala Mat, Stainless Frame Mesh Debris Net, Self-Tapping Stainless Screws, Rubber Uni-Seals for 2" discharge points, Plumbing Fittings for Overflow, Black Silicone, Screw Caps, Pre-plumbed autofill spinweld with plug, and full color instructions.
PB1199 - Small Elite Skimmer
The toughest, strongest, easiest to Install on the market today! The first line of defense against floating debris for any pond is the Pond Skimmer. If reducing maintenance and protecting the life of your pond pump are important to you, then investing in a Pond Skimmer is key.
The pond pump, which is located inside the skimmer, draws water into the skimmer opening mechanically filtering out leaves, twigs and other floating garden pond debris trapping the debris inside a net and filter pad.
These Elite Skimmers are CONTRACTOR grade products. They are 38% thicker and have ribs and gussets molded into them to prevent distortion once installed. Elite Skimmers include an automatic fill valve fitting molded into the side of the skimmer (optional autofill valve kit sold separately #PB1342). They also feature an overflow fitting located on the back of the skimmer to remove excess water fill due to heavy rain.